About Our Commercial Roofing Services
We offer a wide-array of commercial roofing services to businesses of any size. Our team of roofers are trained and at the ready to address your needs quickly, efficiently, and professionally.
Our Commercial Roofing Services Include:
- New Roof Installations
- Old & Damaged Roof Replacements
- Annual Roof Inspections
- Emergency Leak Repairs
- Commercial Roof Restoration
- Post-Storm Roof Inspection
- Insurance-Paid Roof Replacement
- Single & Multiple Locations
- And More!
Keep scrolling for more details on some of the services listed above, or if you would like a custom plan for your specific needs, request an inspection today! It’s our promise that we will go the extra mile to exceed your expectations.
Get your quote started in just 3 minutes.
More About Our Commercial Roofing Services
The roof can be one of the largest capital expenditures for commercial and industrial properties. It also has the potential to save you a great deal of money! Below are details about how some of our commercial roofing services help you do just that:
Commercial Roof Restoration
Typically, a roof restoration will cost 50% less than a roof replacement. In some cases, you can even save as much as 75%, 100%, or even more when compared to a tear off and replacement of your commercial roof.
- No tear-off greatly reduces your cost right from the start. A roof restoration system can be applied over a roof that already has two layers without violating building codes. Additionally, you reduce a great deal of waste by not having to throw away materials.
- There are less labor costs because a roof restoration requires less work and laborers than a new roof.
- We use less material because we’re working with your existing roof system. With a roof restoration, the amount of materials used is much less than a roof replacement.
- Once restored, your roof can be ‘renewed’ as it ages. This process is even MORE cost effective, because it only requires washing the roof and re-applying the top coating, extending the life of the roof by another 10-20 years!
Benefits of Commercial Roof Restoration
A roof restoration is the process of using fluid-applied materials to build a ‘new roof’ on top of your existing roof without compromising on quality or effectiveness. Benefits of modern roof restoration systems include:
- Can be warrantied up to 20 years
- Are completely seamless and guaranteed against leaks
- Are extremely durable and have a class 4 hail rating
- Are Class A fire rated
- Are highly reflective and Energy Star Certified
By restoring your roof, you are essentially getting a new roof at half the cost!
Emergency Leak Repair
When you have a leak, the #1 priority is to stop it FAST. Water damage can affect so many things from the roof deck, insulation, ceilings, and so much more!
When not treated quickly, it can cost you a lot of money in damages, generate mold growth, and possibly disrupt your business operations. Fixing a leak right away is the best chance to ensure your roof is still a candidate for restoration, and avoid a costly roof replacement.
Annual Roof Inspection
Regardless of age, every roof should be inspected at least once a year. You will be alerted to potential issues, and the sooner they are found the cheaper they are to fix.
Post-Storm Roof Inspection
Any time there are reports of damaging winds or hail in your area, we will come inspect your roof. If it seems you might need a high-level storm damage expert, or public adjuster, we will bring in anyone needed to determine the best course of action to ensure your building is better than pre-storm condition and paid for by your insurance.
This inspection includes everything on your roof, but most importantly the roof itself and HVAC units. When damage is present, our commercial roofing inspection will expand to the entire building, exterior, parking lot, etc.
Insurance-Paid Roof Replacement
We go to great lengths to extend the lifespan of your existing roof, making it more likely that your roof will not need replacement without considerable damage from a significant weather event. When that happens, your insurance will allow for a full replacement.
We will handle everything from start to finish, ensuring everything is replaced to the fullest extent that your policy allows, using public adjusters, material engineers, storm experts, and lawyers as needed.
All Your Commercial Roofing Services in One Place
Request an Inspection today and discover what we can do to help you save money on your roofing services.
What to Expect When Choosing Cypress XM for Your Commercial Roofing Services
We Make Working With Us Easy & Strive to Exceed Your Expectations
Our superior customer service and dedication to transparency and exceptional communication help our clients feel at ease.
Investing in commercial roofing repairs can make any business owner groan, but when working with Cypress XM you will have an honest assessment, straightforward quote, and no hidden fees. You will be able to make the decision that is best for you and your business and feel confident that the work will be done thoroughly and to your exact specifications by well-trained experts.
We don’t just aim to be efficient; we want you to get exactly what you paid for from attentive professionals who are always punctual with deadlines, and quick to respond to your needs.
We look forward to showing you why Cypress XM is considered the best in the game.